Job Title: Executive- Production Maintenance
Company MEDICAL GARMENTS MANUFACTURER
Salary 35,000 BDT (Minimum)
Job Location Gazipur
- Production planning & control according to order and ISO 9001.
- Ensuring day to day standard output with maintaining quality standard.
- Ensuring timely delivery.
- Preparing daily production and materials (RM, PM etc.) usage report to the immediate superior.
- Follow up machine capacity and output.
- Manpower handling & sections management and increase the product wise productivity as well as yield.
- Ensuring workers are properly trained for post through training (work card & processes etc.).
- Leading, motivating, training of the production team.
- Up-to-date the personnel files and review, training evaluations etc.
- Maintain DHR file and other documents related to production and share these with the management.
- Ensure efficient use of resources (material, manpower, machines).
- Establish Occupational Safety Health & Environment (OSHE) in work place.
- Identify unsafe acts and unsafe conditions and report to superiors.
- Ensure cost effectiveness of the production process.
- Participating in implementing company’s goals and policies.
- Coordination with other departments (Supply Chain, HR, Product development)
- Bachelor/ Master’s degree (preferably in engineering/ management)
- Age 25 to 35 years.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal & motivation skills, Fluent English language, team playing ability.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Team oriented person, hands-on leadership style.
- Knowledge in Computer (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook).
- Experience in QMS (ISO 13485/9001) and with ERP tools preferable.
- At least 2 year(s) in related field, managing over 100 people.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Production, Operation & Maintenance and Factory/Plant Management but preferable in Garments industry.
Last date of accepting application – 05th May 2017.