Job Title: Business Development Manager
Job Description / Responsibility
- Candidate should have good knowledge on Govt. Tender Process.
- Candidates will have to handle the International Tenders of PETROBANGLA, BAPEX, BGFCL, SGFL, GTCL, TGTDCL, DGDP, BGB, WASA, PDB, SENA KALLYAN etc.
- Capability to source Principal/Supplier/Manufacturer for Tender submission.
- Maintain correspondence with the existing principal.
- Tender Document Preparation and Submission.
- Liaise with existing Govt. clients and follow up the work order.
- Candidates will have to deal with our key Products such as Fuel, LPG, LNG,
- Fertilizer (Urea and DAP), Non-Ferrous Metal, Sugar, Cement and Milk Powder for Trading Business.
- Follow up and respond the buyer/seller regularly through E-mail, Phone call, Skype call and other means of communication. Candidates must possess excellent convincing capability during communicating with buyer/seller.
- Candidate should work as result oriented mind and able to take challenges, work positively under pressure and facilitate the business deal within shortest possible time.
- Candidate has to work under the supervision of the Managing Director. He has to report the daily work progress directly to the Managing Director.
Job Nature: Full-time
Educational Requirements: Post Graduate/ Graduate from any reputed university.
Experience Requirements: 3 to 5 year(s)
- 3-5 years working experience on Tenders, Trading, Export/ Import Business
- Candidates must have to be smart, well grooming, intelligent and self-motivated.
- Self-responsible and consistently approaches work with positive constructive attitude;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Efficiency, flexibility, high level of professionalism and ability to work under pressure.
Job Location: Dhaka
Salary Range: Negotiable
Other Benefits: Sales Commission, Annual Increment and Festival Bonus as per