Job Description / Responsibility
- To research the target market segments and liaise with product managers for the purpose of ensuring that the products of the business offers something to each demographic.
- Collecting data on Local Area and market place and consolidating information into actionable items, reports and analyst. Understanding business objectives and designing surveys to discover prospective customers' preferences.
- • Compiling and analyzing statistical data using modern and traditional methods to collect it.
- Perform valid and reliable market research SWOT analysis.
- Evaluate program methodology and key data to ensure that data on the releases are accurate and the angle of the release is correct.
- Working knowledge of data warehousing, modelling and mining.
- Graduate/Post Graduate
- Business Studies/Social science/Economics/ Statistics/Development Studies.
- Age 25 to 35 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Proven market research analysis experience
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge of statistical packages (SPSS, SAS or similar), databases and MS Office
- Search engines, web analytics and business research tools acumen
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
- BS degree in Statistics, Marketing or related field.
- Experience: N/A
- Fresher Also can apply
Barisal Division, Chittagong Division, Dhaka Division, Khulna Division, Mymensingh Division, Rajshahi Division, Sylhet Division
Deadline: 20th March 2018