Job Description / Responsibility
- Familiar with pipe welding, WPS, NDT, & isometric drawing
- Experiences on pipe fit up & welding visual report
- Prepare weld trace-ability report, and execute hydro test
- Prepare test package for mechanical completion, and punch listing
- Cary out inspection and checking for all quality related procedures in the site and ensures activity at the site are as per approved method statement and inspection test plan.
- Prepare RFI, coordinate with client, prepare reports
- Coordinate with Client and meeting about quality problems including the closure of Non-Compliance Report.
- Taking care of QA/QC documents
- B. Sc / Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a reputed Institution
Application Deadline: Mar 11, 2018
- Age 25 to 30 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- 3 years working experiences as QC Inspector(Piping)