Job Description / Responsibility
- Responsible for the day to day operations of build sites including leading and managing.
- Deliver consistent and high quality work utilizing industry standard methodologies & materials.
- Monitor and supervise sub-contractor/worker on the site.
- Responsible for taking deliveries of materials & supplies.
- Adhere safety policy and practices and create a positive and encouraging work atmosphere.
- Available after hours, as is reasonable, to meet the demand of site operations.
- Provide Engineering support for project in various stag of design, estimating and construction.
- Assist Estimators with analyses of proposal specifications and drawing to determine scope of work and required contents of estimate.
- Assist project managers with the preparation and maintenance of constructions schedule.
- Receive, review, forward and track status of submittals and change order.
- Update construction schedule based on project team input.
- Attend project meeting and record meeting minutes.
- Selecting best suppliers while building and developing relationships.
- Assist procurement team in all administrative phases pertaining to procurement.
- Order materials as per indent and services as per negotiated terms and appropriately approved while reviewing quotations.
- Ensure supplier compliance with site and company requirements and eliminating defective goods.
- Responsible for planning, developing and buying materials, parts, supplies
- Diploma in Civil Engineering/ B.Sc. in Civil Engineering
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Bridge and Road Construction Monitoring, Civil Engineering
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Candidate should have sound knowledge in AUTOCAD
- As per company rule
Application Deadline : Mar 22, 2018