Jaintia Chinnamamal Sangstha (JHISIS),a private development organization working in Sylhet division. With the financial and technical support of CARE Bangladesh in that company, people will be appointed on the following posts under the Tipping Point Project Phase II.
1.NGOs should have at least 3-5 years of practical work experience in staff positions, staff supervision skills.
2.Experienced candidates will be given priority in the field of women and adolescent development projects.
3.Computer must be fluent in the Ms-Office Program (Word, Excell, Power Point), Internet-Email.
4. Educational qualification for experienced candidates is relaxable.
5. Must have motorcycle skills and valid driving license
6. All candidates will be given priority in all the posts.
7.Candidates of all posts must have mind-mentality to work in Jamalganj, upazila of Sunamganj district.
8. Those with experience related to the post and related work will be given priority.
9. Candidate must know swimming
Application Deadline : Mar 22, 2018