- Working Hours: 09:00 am to 02:00 pm (weekly 6 days)
Job Description / Responsibility
- You have to take the challenge of teaching in innovative ways to ensure the quality of education
- Ensuring that students are actually engaged in meaningful learning experiences
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Bangla
- Arrange monthly meetings; assist with events, parents, Course instructor meeting or any other program organized by the Centre
- Monitor the progress of the student to counsel them and assist them to improve
- Self-motivated, organized & responsible
- Should be proactive and able to handle the problem with a solution
- Always Maintain Mastermind Abacus Centre Standards and upkeep the Centre premises
- Provide quality Service to ensure the positive experience and should have the motivational capability
- Increase Admission enrollment. Proactively inform visitors, students, Course Instructor regarding courses or services
- Ability to work under pressure
- Honors/ Masters in any subjects from any recognized University
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Teaching/ Training, Education Administration/ Management, Education Marketing, Education Research, Curriculum/ Program Development
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 24 to 35 year(s)
- Having 2 or more years of teaching experience.
- We prefer the candidates who are goal oriented and can handle jobs under pressure.
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Strong communication skill in English.
- Outstanding communication skill will always get preference just after the merit.
Comilla, Narayanganj, Chittagong (Chittagong Sadar), Dhaka (Demra, Dhanmondi, Gulshan, Jatrabari, Lalbagh, Mirpur, Mohammadpur, Savar), Khulna (Khulna Sadar), Rajshahi (Rajshahi Sadar), Rangpur (Rangpur Sadar), Sylhet (Sylhet Sadar)
Application Deadline: Apr 3, 2018
Apply through Thousand Careers.