Job Description / Responsibility
- • Greet all guests, clients and visitors at front office and guide them as necessary.
- • Supervises workload during shifts.
- • Evaluates the job performance if each front office employee.
- • Maintains working relationships and communicates with all departments.
- • Maintains master key control.Greet all guests, clients and visitors at front office and guide them as necessary.
- Supervises workload during shifts.
- Evaluates the job performance if each front office employee.
- Maintains working relationships and communicates with all departments.
- Maintains master key control.
- Verifies that accurate room status information is maintained and properly communicated.
- Resolves guest problems quickly, efficiently, and courteously.
- Reviews and completes credit limit report.
- Works within the allocated budget for the front office.
- Enforces all cash-handling, check-cashing, and credit policies.
- Upholds the hotel's commitment to hospitality.
- Monitor high balance guest and take appropriate action.
- Prepare revenue and occupancy forecasting.
- Ensure logging and delivery of all messages, packages, and mail in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensure that employees are, at all times, attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guest's managers and other employees.
- Monitor all V.I.P 's special guests and requests.
- Review daily front office work and activity reports generated by Night Audit.
- Review Front office log book and Guest feedback forms on a daily basis.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- 1 to 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Guest Relation, Room Service, Front Office, Housekeeping, Customer Care
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 22 to 30 year(s)
- Only females are allowed to apply.
- 2 Years' experience as Front office manager any reputed hotel.
- Adequate knowledge about the products & Service of Hotel Industries.
- Good interpersonal skill.
- Ability to work under pressure
Sylhet Division, Moulavibazar (Sreemangal)
Experience: 1 to 2 year(s)
Age: 22 to 30 year(s)
Application Deadline: Apr 10, 2018
Apply through Thousand Careers.