Teacher- Special Education Need (SEN)
Royal Institute of Smart Education (RISE)
- Searching for a teacher who can solely take care of the small group of autistic students inside the school
- Take care of a very small group of SEN students in the different class.
- Take a strategic overview of all forms of support designed to ensure pupils with special educational needs (SEN) achieve success.
- Ensure that the needs of all pupils with SEN are met and that they are supported to make good progress.
- Offer practical support and advice to class teachers, enabling them to offer high-quality provision to SEN pupils.
- Offer support and advice to learning support assistants, enabling them to offer high-quality provision to statement pupils.
- Coordinate the school's responsibilities during the statutory assessment process, with a view to ensuring that pupils with a high Level of need obtain an educational statement.
- support and advise the parents of pupils on SEN Register, and Particularly those parents whose children have an educational statement.
- Maintaining the Special Educational Needs Register and keeping precise data on pupils with Special Educational Needs.
- Ensuring that information required for statutory assessments is completed to a high standard and forwarded to the Local Authority.
- Liaising with Local Authority staff, external agencies and other organizations with a view to obtaining quality advice and support that will enable staff at the school to offer quality provision to pupils with special educational needs.
- Coordinating the organization of Individual Education Plans and meeting with teachers and support staff each term to establish targets and review progress.
- Organizing and implementing Annual Reviews for all pupils with educational statements.
- Working alongside the Principal and curriculum officer to maintain and monitor high-quality intervention programmes to assist lower-performing pupils to meet the national performance standard for their age.
- Supporting the professional development of staff by delivering continuing professional development sessions on aspects of special educational needs.
- Teaching individuals and small groups of pupils with SEN who require very specific targeted additional provision and ensuring they achieve success.
- Purchasing resources.
- Bachelors/ Masters in Psychology (can be relaxed for the experienced candidate in the related filed)
- 2 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Must have good proficiency in the English Language
- Candidates should have minimum 2 years of experience in teaching SEN students in any reputed institute,
- Good organizational and time-management skills;
- Energy, enthusiasm, stamina, patience, dedication, and self-discipline;
- Initiative, leadership and supervisory skills and team working abilities;
- Imagination, creativity and a sense of humor;
- Good judgment and an analytical mind;
Compensation & Other Benefits
As per company policy
May 24, 2018
Apply through http://thousand.careers/