Job Title: Level 1 Service Desk Technician
- The “Level 1 Service Desk Technician” is an active member of the CVTS team working to troubleshoot, support and offer advice on a variety of IT products and services. This will also include implementing policies and procedures, Network Infrastructure, Security, Telephony and working within Service Level Agreements.
- To answer all incoming calls on the support line.
- Gathers and analyzes information about the user’s issue and determines the best way to resolve their problem.
- Create Tickets for clients with all relevant/required information.
- Filters Help Desk tickets and provide basic support and troubleshooting, such as password resets, printer configurations
- Provide ticket routing and escalation to Level 2 and Level 3 support.
- May also escalate or call for outside vendor maintenance (Level 4), as needed.
- To actively support other team members.
- Schedule internal and field technical resources on the Connect Wise dispatch portal
- Monitor resource schedules to ensure prompt time entry on service requests
- Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages
- Follow-up Customer Satisfaction call for all deployments and new installations
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in CSE
- Preferred Professional Certification: CCNA, MCSA
- 4 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Network Engineer/ Network Administrator, System Engineer (Computer Network & System), Customer Support, Switching & Routing
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 22 to 32 years
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Must be flexible to work on any shift.
- It is desirable that you have or are working towards MCSA
- Demonstrated ability to understand client need, match with a solution, implement a solution, proactively maintain and reactively support in the following areas
- Server(Windows 2003 upwards): DNS, DHCP, SQL, File and Print sharing
- Network Infrastructure: Routers, Switches, Wireless, WAN's, LAN's, TCP/IP, Cabling/Infrastructure topology
- TK.30000 - 40000 (Monthly)
- Will get extra on top of your basic if the shift falls at night (between 7pm-7am)
- Yearly Paid Holiday
Deadline: 11th August 2018