৳ 30000 - 30000
United Surgical Ltd is a foreign owned, 100% export oriented Orthopedic product manufacturing company and looking for an energetic and dedicated person who is willing to grow with the company for the following post.
Company : ORTHO GARMENTS MANUFACTURER (UNITED SURGICAL LTD.)
Job Title : Engineer-New Product Development
Vacancy : 02
Salary : 30,000BDT (Negotiable based on experience).
Job Location : Gazipur.
Job Benefit : As per Company Policy ( Provident Fund, Service Benefit, Festival Bonus, Leave Encashment, Group Insurance etc.)
Department : Operations
Reporting to : Manager- NPD
Main purpose of Job: Refers to the process of designing and developing a device, assembly or system such that it be produced as an item for export through some production manufacturing process. Which includes design, development & transitioning to manufacturing of the product Key Responsibilities.
Strategy and Development:
* Contribute to the implementation of best practices, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve operational performance.
* Contribute to improve the effectiveness of existing and new business initiatives/ projects and review and communicate the impact on Operational issues.
Standard Operating and Task Management:
New Product development * Evaluate manufacturing processes by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of product design, fabrication, assembly, cutting, sewing, plastic injection manufacturing, tooling, etc.* Attend RFQ, costing, budgeting and provide the full financial update of any new project considering feasibility, commercial viability and profitability. * Prepare product and process flow by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends for the new *-.products. * Complete design and development projects by testing, prototyping, and sampling. * Sourcing for right materials & machines as per new product’s requirement. * Analysis Customer Complain Report for existing products as well as newly lounged products.
* Develop, implement and manage key performance indicators (KPIs) for each area of responsibility.
Manufacturing Engineering: * Evaluate existing manufacturing processes and workflows to identify areas that could benefit from changes and improvements. * Improve manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements, and equipment layout as per Push system. * Continuously tag with QC & Production process at any changes or value addition. IQC checking & reporting for the trial orders merge with QC team.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
* Strong organizational and communication skills.
* Ability to multi-task, set priorities and meet strict deadlines.
* Demonstrates time management skills. Using logic and reasoning to identify solutions to problems.
* Ability to lead, motivate, coach, and teach others.
* Maintain and provide current understanding of industry best practices and technology trends.
* Leads by example and motivates people so as to create a challenging, empowering, and collaborative working environment.
* Good technical writing, documentation, and record keeping skills.
* Good analytical problem-solving ability.
* Ability to contribute in a cross functional collaborative environment.
* Understanding of the importance of adherence to a Quality Management System (QMS)
*Knowledge of and ability to use a variety of Lean Manufacturing tools to improve performance
Qualifications and Experience:
* B.Sc. degree in Engineering
* 2-3 years progressive experience in manufacturing, quality, operations, production planning and or development of new products in an engineering environment.
*Working knowledge and understanding of ERP/MRP/ SAP/ ORACLE systems and their use in a manufacturing environment is added advantage.
*Proficiency in Auto Cad, Solid works, Pro E, Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Net platforms.
* Ability to demonstrate solid written and oral communication skills