৳ 30000 - 35000
A foreign owned, 100% export oriented manufacturing company and is looking for a
responsible, mature, energetic and dedicated person for the following post.
Company Name : UNITED SURGICAL LTD. (MEDICAL GARMENTS MANUFACTURER)
Job Location : Gazipur.
Job Title : Quality Engineer.
Department : Operations
Reporting to : Assistant Manager QC.
* Prepare QC relevant documents and entry all QC data & testing data for QC report.
* Prepare and submit all QC related reports such as daily, weekly, monthly etc.
* Attain regularly QC circle meeting
* Regular and Irregular imported/local Raw material test according to AQL Standards and
* Develop and initiate quality standards for tests, inspections and evaluations.
* Troubleshoot and resolve problems relating to quality control aspects.
* Tabulate and document data relating to products, processes, materials, its qualities and
* Research, study, compile and prepare material on quality control activities, processes and
* Continue follow up In process, Finished goods,,
* Analysis and solve Highlight problems/ faults/ discrepancies in production.
* Responsible to take immediate corrective actions and solve the problems.
* Responsible for planning and organizing Calibrations activities as per the schedule
* Responsible of overall Quality Control activities.
* Lead direct and assist the team for inspection, measuring and testing products
* Maintain, monitor and ensure highest quality in products.
* Attend customers needs and solve the customer complains
* Raise non-conformance report and submit to related responsible persons.
* Maintain all system and documents according to the quality systems ISO 13485:2016
* Ensure Safe working conditions and clean environmental practices in QC section.
* Identify unsafe conditions and unsafe acts and report to superiors.
* Preparing personnel training schedule on the aspects of quality control activities and conducting
the training with team members, Up-to-date personnel files and review, training evaluations.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES: Quality Comparison, AQL standards, Calibrations,
Quality tools, Specific process control.
Skill: Problem solving, managing people, Computer MS Excel, graphs, Outlook.
Physical requirement: Strong, healthy and energetic.
Qualifications and Experience: Education: Honors/Masters/B.sc Engineering
Experience-Quality assurance min 2 years.
Additional Requirement: Age 30 to 35 years.
Salary : BDT 30,000 to 35,000 (Depend on Experience)