৳ 15000 - 25000
Position: Research/Data Analyst
Company Name: Staff-Asia
Staff Asia, a growing e-learning firm is seeking a Research Analyst for its Research & Development Department in Sylhet, Bangladesh. The Research Analyst will research and analyze online course, training, e-learning trends all around the world with e-learning market information and communicate the findings to both internal and external audiences. The role will primarily support Staff Asia R&D department as it seeks to identify and acquire new, trending courses, training, or degrees in global markets. The role will also support Staff Asia Sales, Marketing and Finance departments as well as supplying any requested analysis to Staff Asia’s leadership team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
To work with Staff Asia Research & Development Department as well as Staff Asia’s leadership team. Specific tasks may include:
- Gathering and synthesizing global market data for our sites on any timeframe basis, including market performance, new trends, and any information regarding competitors.
- Analyzing and reporting on course performance and competitive position in the market for potential acquisitions and existing growth.
- Producing investment memorandum for internal and external learner for potential acquisitions.
- Preparing market analyses and reporting for course development and research team.
- Tracking, analyzing, and documenting data through different tools.
- Researching and reporting on topics of interest in our R&D team.
- Presenting relevant information and findings to internal team members.
- A bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, BBA, Finance, Economics, CSE, or comparable field.
- Freshers with excellent academic background are highly encouraged to apply.
Experience with and a demonstrated ability to:
- Communicate effectively, both in writing and orally
- Produce clear, concise data
- Relate effectively to a wide variety of professionals including internal team members, and analysts
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Power Point) & Google Sheet
- Proficient in the use of Any Analytic Tools (SPSS, SAS, SEMrush, Google Analytics, Keyword Analyzer) or Language(R, Python) will be preferable
- 15k to 25k (based on skill and experience)
- Unique & generous bonus scheme
Compensation & Benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays
- Salary Review: After every 6 months
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
- Dynamic & exceptional working environment
Deadline: 20 December 2019
**Thousand Careers Website (www.thousand.careers)
**Address: House No-01 (Lift-5), Road-12, Block-A, Uposhohor (Beside Settlement office), Sylhet.
**Mobile: 01778272439 (Sunday to Thursday 9AM-5PM)