Position: SEO and Digital Marketing Executive
Company: Staff India
A leading outsourcing company serving UK/US/EU clients is looking to hire a few energetic and experienced employees to work remotely from our Sylhet Office.
***This job is based in our Sylhet Office. ONLY APPLY IF YOU CAN WORK IN SYLHET and ABLE to DO NIGHT SHIFT.
***The applicants should have experience in SEO and SMM.
***We work 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
- A clear understanding of Campaign forecast, growth analysis, traffic estimation, etc.
- Strong in Keyword Research Keeping up to date with current digital trends
- Content Writing skill is plus Affiliate Marketing experience in plus.
- Strong knowledge and experience on Google Adwords, Google Analytics & Webmaster Tools Proven SEO experience.
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- On-page/off-page optimization for search engine Keyword research for search engine/building and managing keyword lists.
- Quality link building and link exchange
- Fresh article, news, & press release submission, directory submission, forum posting, social media marketing.
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Linked In, etc. Create and edit posts, videos, and other content.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Planning and managing email marketing.
- Content writing experience.
- Communication with clients, team, and management on strategy/project development, timelines, and results.
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, etc.)
- Measure the performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Web Trends, etc.)
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Content Marketing, Email campaign, SEO and Digital Marketer.
- 1 to 3 year(s)
- Freshers with related skills are also encouraged to apply.
- Must be available to do Night Shift
- Must have excellent skill in on-page & off-page SEO
- Must have technical skill in SEO audit & SEO content optimization
- Demonstrable experience in the latest marketing trends, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
Compensation & other benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays, Overtime allowance
- Free Unlimited Coffee/Tea (Self-served)
- Super Friendly Work Environment
- Excellent growth and learning opportunities.
- Energetic, Team-oriented Atmosphere.
- Yearly 2 festival bonuses.