HR Assistant is our organization's initial job position in the Human Resources Management Department. An HR Assistant involves day-to-day HR activities to run the daily HR operation smoothly. We encourage our professionals to develop themselves as well as the organization for a bright career goal. If you think you are the right competitor for this position you are welcome to our dynamic HRM Team.
Company: Staff India
- Assisting in the recruitment process & collecting new employees' necessary information for making personal files.
- Induction of the new employee updating database with the employees’ current photo & the necessary information.
- Preparing new employee personal files with proper documentation.
- Preparing Reason wise absent analysis report & the attendance report.
- Issuing lefty letter for lefty employee & update in personal file.
- Maintaining the records of resigned & lefty employees.
- Ensuring online marketing works for organizational advertisement.
- Any other tasks as assigned by the management.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Management
- BBA/MBA in HRM will get a preference
- 1 to 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
General HR, HRM
- Female candidates with an HRM background will be preferred.
- Age at least 25 years
- Candidate must have English competency in Verbal & Written.
- Computer literacy with MS Office Applications Especially in MS Word & Excel is a must.
Compensation & other benefits
Weekly 2 holidays,
Over time allowance
Free Unlimited Coffee/Tea (Self-served)
Super Friendly Work Environment
Energetic, Team-oriented Atmosphere.